©2002, 7x10 softcover, 100 pages
Product Code B345
By Denis F. Cioffi, PhD
Customers outside the United States: To purchase this title as an e-book, click here to add the title to your shopping basket, then click "checkout" to complete your purchase.
Apply today's best practices for managing
information, processes and people to maximize success within the
constraints of project cost, scope and schedule. Benefit from the most
effective real-world methods and new tools, such as resource breakdown
structures and new treatment of optimum duration, earned value, and
integration. Plus, you'll explore a conceptual approach that will help
you integrate the most crucial element for project success: people.
Introduction to the Calculus of Integration
Integration Through Shared Information
Project Plan Development
Execution and Closeout
Integrating Personnel and Other Interested Parties
Integration and Integrity
Other Project Management Essential Library Books:
Managing Projects for Value by John C. Goodpasture, PMP
- Project Risk Management: A Proactive Approach by Paul S. Royer, PMP
- Project Measurement by Steve Neuendorf
- Project Estimating and Cost Management by Parviz F. Rad, Ph.D.
- Effective Work Breakdown Structures by Gregory T. Haugan, Ph.D., PMP
- Project Planning and Scheduling by Gregory T. Haugan, Ph.D., PMP
- Managing Project Quality by Timothy J. Kloppenborg, Ph.D., PMP, and Joseph A. Petrick, Ph.D.
- Project Leadership by Timothy J. Kloppenborg, Ph.D., PMP, Art Shriberg, Ph.D., and Jayashree Venkatraman, MS, MBA
- Six Sigma for Project Managers by Steve Neuendorf
- The Triple Constraints in Project Management by Michael Dobson